West Africa's most comprehensive infrastructure investment forum
Facilitating development and integration of transport infrastructure in West Africa
In collaboration with the Ministry of Transport of The Republic of Ghana, Transport Infrastructure West Africa 2013 will take place from 27 – 30 May 2013at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel in Accra, Ghana. Click here to register.
This exclusive forum will connect regional players, financiers and major stakeholders from the various transport infrastructure sectors in West Africa, all with the objective of supporting economic growth. Reserve your seat now.
The event will feature current and future projects within the ports, rail, roads and airports sectors across West Africa. The content and structure of the forum is designed to promote sustainable development and regional integration of the various transport infrastructure sectors in West Africa. The forum will also serve to identify economically viable corridors and intermodal projects for development.
What can you expect to see and hear?
- Ministerial keynote addresses
- Investors perspectives on specific infrastructure projects
- Updates on regional projects directly from regional economic communities
- Live discussion and debate on transport policies
- Insights from the private sector on specific strategies relating to transport infrastructure
- Opportunities to meet rail, road, ports and airport operators
- Case studies and updates from leading ECP contractors and solution providers
Register early and save. Click here to reserve your seat.
From the following institutions:
- Rail, road, airport and port Operators
- Mining and exploration companies
- Project developers and consulting engineers
- Regional Economic Communities
- Major shipping companies
Who will you meet at the event?
- Senior Planning Officers
- Special Advisers
- Country Managers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Directors
- General Managers
- Directors of Infrastructure
- Heads of Engineering
- Supply chain managers
If you are in the business of:
- Engineering and construction of roads, railways, ports or airports
- Earth-moving equipment
- Rail, road and port equipment, maintenance and technology
- Airport security and support services
- Port planning and expansion
- Freight forwarding and clearing
Or are looking for new business opportunities in West Africa’s infrastructure sector, you may qualify to sponsor or exhibit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.